- Graph Mining: Discovering Context-Sensitive Impact and Influence in Complex Systems
- REU Site: BIGDatA – Big Data Analytics for Cyber-Physical Systems.
- iCREDITS: interdisciplinary Center of Research Excellence in Design of Intelligent Technologies for Smartgrids.
- Knowledge Base for Computer Science Education.
EDUKBCS, representing Knowledge Bases for Computer Science Education, is a knowledge base encoding information for teaching and learning Computer Science. The purpose of building this knowledge base is to promote both effective teaching and learning.
The building of EDUKBCS is part of the Cyber-infrastructure effort for Computing Alliance for Hispanic-Serving Institutions (CAHSI), which is a resource network for students, faculty, and industry partners in the area of computing.
This is an ongoing project and is currently supported by NSF (CNS-1042341).
- Astronomy solar and stellar data center
The NMSU Solar and Stella Data Center is to establish a Data Center to manage,
maintain, and process the enormous volume of anticipated solar and stellar data.
This is a long term project commencing on 15th August, 2011.
This project was supported by the NMSU IRG grant.
- Tools for animal and range science
The tools that we developed to help scientists from animal and range science to process their data collected using Grobal Positioning Systems (GPS).
- Smart grid monitoring tool, developed by Brett Pelkey in the period of 06/2015 – 05/2016.
Last updated: August 23, 2017